[Israel.pm] Your "when C is the best tool" article

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Apr 9 09:29:24 PDT 2007

On Monday 09 April 2007, SonOfLilit wrote:
> So you basically say nothing more than "Haskell has a buggy
> implementation and the OSes I use are C so it's easier to communicate
> with them in C, no need for FFIs"?
>

> Aur

Hi Aur!

Please don't take it the wrong way, but you are annoying and you completely
mis-interpret me. I gave many reasons, but you only focus on one. I have a
policy against emails sent to me in private:

http://www.shlomifish.org/meta/FAQ/#should_i_email

Please IM me ( http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/ ) if you want to
continue this discussion.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il