[Israel.pm] What is Planned for Next Meeting?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Sep 26 02:30:32 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 07:10, Yona Shlomo wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > So, is there anything planned for next meeting? I didn't see any
> > discussions of it here. We have a lot of ideas on the wiki:
> > http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Meeting_Schedule
> > http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Ideas_for_Presentations
>
> There's nothing final.

Then it's high time that there will be.

> I'd love to hear about popular Web application frameworks
> and how to construct a web application using them.

Well a presentation about a web application framework takes time. I'm not sure
we can fit more than one in our timeframe. As for people who can give this:

1. Yuval Kogman is a Catalyst expert and developer.

2. Gabor and I have done some work using CGI::Application.

3. Aside from these there are:

	1) CGI-Application-Plus, CGI-Builder (both similar to CGI-App).

	2) CGI-Prototype.

	3) Jifty.

	4) Maypole.

	6) Mojo.

	7) Gantry.

	8) AxKit.

	9) WebGUI.

Which I'm not aware of anyone here who's an expert on. Did anyone here had any
substantial experience with them?

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il