[Israel.pm] What is Planned for Next Meeting?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Sep 25 13:55:22 PDT 2006

Hi all!

So, is there anything planned for next meeting? I didn't see any discussions
of it here. We have a lot of ideas on the wiki:

http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Meeting_Schedule

http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Ideas_for_Presentations

But I didn't see anything final. We also need some time to announce it.

So who volunteers to give something? With a small amount of preparation I can
give the presentation about the Joel Test, and the HTML::Widgets::NavMenu
code review.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il