[Israel.pm] system() platform dependant issue

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Sat Sep 9 16:23:42 PDT 2006

don't put your foot in your mouth.

symlinking /bin/sh to something that is not compatible with bourne shell
is not posix.

if you changed /bin/sh on any of your machines, you've done something
that no responsible sys admin would ever do. all scripts supplied with
unix systems rely on /bin/sh to parse the syntax of bourne shell
properly.

--guy