[Israel.pm] minimal "must-know" modules list for Perl programmer

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Sat Sep 9 02:29:45 PDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 11:22:24 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> > Please no... so much grief.... ahh...
>
> May I inquire why did you find it to cause so much grief?

Serialized version objects in the META.yml, CPAN testers reports
with no output from the test harness... etc.

I can't remember more now, but it's fairly consistent in it's
headache giving abilities, and ExtUtils::MakeMaker, as unmodern as
it may feel *does* get the job done pretty well.

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418