[Israel.pm] memory usage

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Tue Sep 5 10:01:11 PDT 2006

system("ps aux | egrep " . getpid() . " | egrep -v egrep | awk .....").

by the way, i usually run the memory-checking externally, in a seperate
script that greps for something know to belong to the program i want to
test. i always did this for C/C++ programs, so i had a unique name. with a
perl script its a bit harder...

--guy