[Israel.pm] memory usage

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 05:31:45 PDT 2006

vmstat does not seem to provide per process statistics and I would prefer
a Perl module for this or something that has a Perl wrapper already.

The issues is that I need to test if a given script has memory leak.
I know it used to have on Solaris and I hope I have fixed it.
In the end I think I would like to have a module that could just report
the total memory usage of the process it is running in.

Gabor