[Israel.pm] system() platform dependant issue

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Tue Sep 5 04:22:54 PDT 2006

I tried modifying $ENV{SHELL}, but it didn't help. Doesn't Perl call the
shell specified in %ENV?

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[x] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[ ] Personal Memorandum