[Israel.pm] Horrible Code

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Mon Oct 23 01:53:23 PDT 2006

I am betting on he didn’t know what he was writing

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum