[Israel.pm] Good Perl programmer for hire

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Fri Oct 13 12:59:03 PDT 2006

just one question - what's this issue with "perl jobs"? jobs are not
about a language - they are about what you develop with it. why should a
programmer limit him/herself to one language?

when you get to systems, eventually the experience with similar systems
is often more valuable then the experience with the specific language.

having said that - what would you call a "perl job"?

--guy