[Israel.pm] Good Perl programmer for hire

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Thu Oct 12 12:46:03 PDT 2006

I wonder if there are open Perl development positions in
Haifa area.

I know (some of you might know him too) a very talented
developer who have recently finished his army service and
has a B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering.

I can say a lot of good things about him in person and about
his ability to be part of a development effort
(independently or as part of a team).

There were a few job posts in the mailing list but I don't
recall seeing anything in the Haifa area.

If there are any such positions, please let me know and I'll
return a favor by making the connection with that talented

Thanks in advance.

Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il