[Israel.pm] Test automation position in F5 Networks

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Thu Oct 5 07:13:04 PDT 2006

Hello,

F5 Networks in Tel-Aviv is looking for QA engineer,
requirements as follows:

At least 5 years of experience in QA of software products in
the web environment.

Experience in test Automatic tools.

Experience in TCL/Perl.

Requires thorough familiarity with network concepts
including TCP/IP services such as DNS, network
infrastructure and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet
environments.  - Must

Experience with network troubleshooting/management and
protocol analysis tools - Must

Experience in Linux/Unix.

Knowledge of web application security  - advantage.

BA in computer science or related field

Excellent English.

I'll gladly answer questions or do my best to forward them
to those who can answer them.

CVs of interested candidates should be sent to s.yona at f5.com

--
Shlomo Yona