[Israel.pm] Perl-IL Meeting on Monday, 9-October: Uri Bruck on "Play it Again, Perl"

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Oct 4 10:17:21 PDT 2006

On 9 October, 2006, the Israeli Perl Mongers will hold their regular monthly
meeting. The program:

* 18:00-18:30 -- Assembly and very light refreshments
* 18:30-20:00 -- Uri Bruck - Play it again Perl. Putting some order into the
piles of MIDI files, finding what you need and making sense of it all.
("While I do not promise to sing during the lecture I also do not promise not
to.")

As usual after the meeting we will go out to a nearby pub/coffee-shop/etc. for
a post-meeting social gathering.

The meeting will take place in the offices of F5 located in Habarzel 24 B,
Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il