[Israel.pm] new job position

Pinkhas Nisanov pinkhas at nisanov.com
Tue Nov 28 05:53:48 PST 2006

Hi,

There is new job position in "Zlango" and I know that
many on this mailing list have relevant skills.
requirements:
 "We are looking for a senior web expert in order to lead our front end
development activities.
The ideal candidate would have a wide range of experience in web
technologies, including (for example) DHTML, Flash, .NET, Ajax, content
management, Mason, CFM, CGI. They should be able to determine the proper
technology/tool for the job at hand based upon it's
requirements.
The candidate should have a solid background in software developmental
practices, preferably with a history in delivering software to end users.
The candidate should also have experience with interfacing to a sizable
server system.
Part of this experience should include at least 2-3 years of technical
leadership"

Anyone interested, please, send mail to me or erel at zlango.com.

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov