[Israel.pm] Addictions

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Thu Nov 16 23:35:42 PST 2006

You are walking a dangerous path with this IDE stuff. Soon you will be
claiming to prefer GUI based OSs and we all know where that leads :)

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum