[Israel.pm] Tk Layout maddness

Felix Liberman felix.liberman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:53:20 PST 2006

Hi,

Besides mentioned here manual, I'll recommend to play with interactive
code generators like ZooZ or VPTK_W (both available on CPAN).
http://search.cpan.org/~aqumsieh/ZooZ-1.2
http://search.cpan.org/~felixl/vptk-2.16

The advantage of such tool is that you can solve all geometry-related
issues without re-running your program 1001 times.

BTW, in addition to -anchor you've to use -expand=>1 in order to
stretch your frame horizontally.

Regards,

   FelixL