[Israel.pm] Tk Layout maddness

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Fri Nov 3 01:01:49 PST 2006

There are a couple of issues here:
1. If you want to have other widgets under this one, you can pack them
on the bottom, stretch them on the X axis and pack them before this
other, problematic, widget.
2. The best source for Tk documentation is O'Reilly. The ActiveState
distribution comes with documentation as well.
3. Try using the -anchor option
4. Remember that the inner widget can only be placed inside the parent
widget. As such, if the outer frame is not where you expect it to be,
neither will the problematic one.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum