[Israel.pm] Fwd: RE: Giving the "Perl for Perl Newbies" Series as part of Perl-IL and/or Telux

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Mar 27 10:31:57 PST 2006

Forwarded message by Eddie Aronovich:

I am very happy to cooperate with other free organization as long as it
remains a cooperation. In any case - the same rules regarding to sponsoring
remain as before.
Giving Perl lectures from time to time is cool, but I would prefer to make it
not in a row in order not to make it as a course. So lets decide that between
each  two Perl lecture we will a lecture on other topic.

Eddie