[Israel.pm] Giving the "Perl for Perl Newbies" Series as part of Perl-IL and/or Telux

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Mar 25 11:28:03 PST 2006

Hi all!

I'd like to give the "Perl for Perl Newbies" series again:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/Perl/Newbies/

This series will take 3-4 meetings of 2 hours each.

Thing is, that I could not decide whether to give it to Telux or to the
Israeli Perl Mongers. Then it hit me: why not give it to a united forum? That
way, the Perl Mongers can have the bigger room (Schreiber 007 on TAU), and
the Telux can enjoy the Perl Mongers' Bourekas. ;-)

Meanwhile it will give us time to look for more lectures.

So what do you say?

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.