[Israel.pm] Volunteers, please finish the job

Omer Zak omerz at actcom.co.il
Sun Mar 19 05:19:01 PST 2006

http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Larry_Wall_-_Present_Continous%
2C_Future_Perfect

The textual transcript of Larry Wall's lecture is not finished yet as
far as I see from the Wiki.
I am interested in what he said in his lecture, but the sound recording
is inaccessible to me due to my deafness.

So, volunteers, please wake up and help also people who do not want to
download the 50MB sound file if they can download a much shorter text
file.
                                    Thanks,
                                         --- Omer
--
Delay is the deadliest form of denial.    C. Northcote Parkinson
My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/

I may be affiliated in any way.