[Israel.pm] Hosting of Israel.pm meetings

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Thu Mar 16 02:21:38 PST 2006

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Pinkhas Nisanov wrote:

> Is there parking problem?

There is lots of parking space in a parking lot next to the
building  (16 shekels with no time limit).
You can also try your luck parking in the street or one of
the streets near the building (you might find a good parking
space in these hours, but you might also find yourself
looking for a long time...).

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il