[Israel.pm] I am looking for a subcontractor with extensive Perl background

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:36:57 PST 2006

I have several projects that I cannot handle right now.

I am looking for a subcontractor or part time employee
to take some of the load.

The person has to be capable handling interaction with
the client in all aspects of the projects.

Extensive Perl background is required with
some sysadmin capabilities (and some PHP will not hurt).
Projects range from web development, through
Configuration Management to Test automation.

The length of the projects vary, some are only a few hours,
occasionally. Some might be 100-200 hours and maybe even longer.

Some of the projects are totally off-site some require visit at the
clients place.

If you are interested, please send some information about yourself,
a CV and references would be a good idea.

About PTI and myself.
Those who don't know me personally, I have been using Perl since about
1995 and teaching it since 2000. I setup this mailing list and was heavily
involved in the organization of the Perl conferences and OSDC in Israel.
PTI - my company - provides Perl consulting, training, development and
support to clients in Israel. Our clients include small one-man shops and
large companies such as Cisco.
http://www.szabgab.com/
http://www.pti.co.il/