[Israel.pm] Fwd: untaint_columns for column name with underscore

Kfir Lavi lavi.kfir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 03:35:22 PST 2006

Hi,This question relates to http://maypole.perl.org.
I have column name with underscore in my database.When i try to use the code:TomatoDB::probe_id->untaint_columns(    printable => ["name"]);
I get:[Sun Mar 05 13:07:34 2006] [error] [client] Can't locateobject method "untaint_columns" via package "TomatoDB::Probeid"(perhaps you forgot to load "TomatoDB::probe_id"?) at TomatoDB.pm line27.
I tried to change probe_id to Probeid and Probe_Id ... In the code above.With what name the table loads?
Now,If the column name is without underscore in it, the code will work.