[Israel.pm] CPAN Testers

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Sat Mar 4 23:37:59 PST 2006

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 15:35:36 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I just looked at some statistics ( http://perl.grango.org/ )
> about the CPAN Testers ( http://cpantesters.perl.org/ )
> As I can see from the list of "All Time Top Testers" there are not many
> Israelis involved.
>
> On thr 3rd of March I found the following list of testers:
>
> 14 [  6015] Nothingmuch (NUFFIN)
> 31 [   793] Gabor Szabo (SZABGAB)
> 41 [   461] Shlomi Fish (SHLOMIF)
>
> Is there anyone else doing CPAN Smoking here in Israel?

I stopped, actually.

CPANPLUS was not reliable enough to run in the background, and now I
have no time to really start over...

The reason I had that many results is because my setup automatically
smoked any module that is uploaded with perls 5.005 through blead,
threaded and non threaded.

 /\  kung foo master: uhm, no, I think I'll sit this one out..: neeyah!