[Israel.pm] [OFFTOPIC - management rather than Perl] Re: Seeking Contractor - IT

Omer Zak omerz at actcom.co.il
Thu Jun 29 05:39:42 PDT 2006

Due to the response time requirement and to the need of people to have
their own lives - the feasible way to meet the requirement is to train a
group of 5-6 sysadmins to provide the service in shifts.

Since they would need to have something else to do to fill their free
time, and Yaron's business probably does not have other work for 5-6
sysadmins - it would make sense to outsource the emergency response
function to another business, which already employs several people, who
can do the job.

Then Yaron's business would not need to pay them for time not actually
spent on training, improving and fixing the business' systems - yet get
the required response time.
                                           --- Omer

--
You haven't made an impact on the world before you caused a Debian
release to be named after Snufkin.

I may be affiliated in any way.