[Israel.pm] Seeking Contractor - IT

Yaron Golan yarong at xennexinc.com
Thu Jun 29 05:33:46 PDT 2006

Gabor,

That's fair enough, but please realize this is a backup position. This means
that the first response person hasn't been able to address the issue, and
that this is a business-critical item. Obviously not all issues are such.
For vacations, this can be synchronized with people in the company (myself)
and shouldn't be a problem, but yes - one may have to skip out of the movie
(and/or) theatre if a server goes down and nobody else is able to address
the issue. This is no different than working in an IT position in a software
company.

Yaron Golan
XenneX, Inc.