[Israel.pm] Seeking Contractor - IT

Yaron Golan yarong at xennexinc.com
Thu Jun 29 04:37:16 PDT 2006

Dear Gabor,

On the first item - I will clarify, I am not the same person that has been
on the mailing list, although we share the same name.

In regards to the offer:
1. The company's services and servers run on some widely available
technologies (Linux, Apache, Perl, etc.) which the person has to have
knowledge in coming into the position. Anything that is
company/product/setup specific will be reviewed with that person (after an
NDA) as part of a training session (which shouldn't take over 1-2 work
days).
2. This is an emergency response person. Although our servers are monitored,
backed up, have dual raid, and are semi-managed, if something happens, I may
need this person to, if worse comes to worst, wake up in the middle of the
night to address a business-critical issue. That being said, this has never
happened before, and if it does, I expect it to happen less frequently than
once a year. I also expect this person to review our monitoring and backup
services and minimize the risk to him and the business (with obvious values
for both).

Thanks,
Yaron Golan
Xennex, Inc.