[Israel.pm] Job opening (Java development)

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Jun 27 23:40:40 PDT 2006

Hello,

This time it isn't Perl, but there are some people on
this mailing list who surely qualify for this position...

I'm looking for a Java Developer with Knowledge about web
applications, HTTP and HTML (this is NOT a GUI position NOR
a position in building web applications).

The job it at F5 Networks in Tel Aviv, where the development
of the Application Security Module (a web application
firewall) takes place.

The position is for the Policy
Building Tools team (my team).

Please contact me for additional information.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il
http://yeda.cs.technion.ac.il/~yona/