[Israel.pm] israeli jobs for new immigrants (waS: Re: Shortage (or Perceived Shortage) of P-Languages Programmers in Israel (and Elsewhere)

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Sun Jun 25 11:37:34 PDT 2006

so you're a.... microsofter ;)

i think finding a job in israel using remote means, is not easy. (it's not
easy in other countries as well, by the way). you will have to come here
for interviews, because it is not likely that people will feel confident
enough with telephone-based interviews, and they are not likely to come
and interview you in the uk.

what i do suggest is that you contact some recruiting agency and ask them
about it - they probably heard about people with this situation before and
maybe they know how to best tackles this.

also, have a look here: http://www.cji.co.il/
this site is ran by a guy that tries to help new immigrants find jobs in
israel. perhaps you could also check on their mailing list, to see how
other people managed that.

good luck,
--guy

guy