[Israel.pm] OSDC::Israel::2007

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 07:39:03 PDT 2006

I am happy to announce that OSDC::Israel::2007 will be held
between 20-22 February 2007 in the Netanya Academic Collage.

The same place we had OSDC::Israel::2006.

This year it will be held together with ICSEM '07
the Israeli Conference of Software Engineering and Management.

The web site of OSDC ( http://www.osdc.org.il/ ) will be updated later on
and we will have a more official looking Call for Papers along with milestones.

While it will take some time to get everything going I wanted to get the
news out  early so you can start thinking about your presentations.

In any case mark the date in your calendar.

Gabor
http://www.osdc.org.il/