[Israel.pm] match second

Ernst, Yehuda yernst at nds.com
Wed Jun 21 02:29:43 PDT 2006

Hello!

I want to check a string if it contains 2 elements how do I do it?

"aaa  b c dddd e f g fghfdg dfhdf aaa dfhdfh dfhdfh "

I want to use match

if string  contains    aaa      twice i want to know the place of the second one.
if no twice  nothing

does some one have an idea?

Thanks yehuda

This email message and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.