[Israel.pm] Orit Hazzan on July 3rd's Israel.pm meeting

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Sat Jun 10 00:30:35 PDT 2006

Hello,

Due to the impressively successful talk by Doron Abram in
our June israel.pm meeting, who inspired discussions and many
interesting ideas related to human aspects of software
engineering, and in particular, the human aspects of the
relationship between a "boss" and a "developer", it would
seem only natural to keep on sheding some light on this
interesting "human aspect" of our profession.

I'm very pleased to announce that in our upcomming israel.pm
meeting, on July 3rd, Associate Professor Orit Hazzan will
give a talk.

Associate Professor Orit Hazzan is with the Department of
Education in Technology and Science at the Technion - Israel
Institute of Technology.

She is the co-author of "Human Aspects of Software
Engineering" along with James Tomayko.

The title of her talk is:
"A game theory perspective on software development processes"

A short abstract:
The talk explores how agile software development overcomes
some of the inherited problems of software development
processes. For this purpose specific software development
situations are analyzed within a game theory framework that
will be explained in the meeting.

Duration of the talk: At least 60 minutes.

The location:
 	F5 Networks offices
 	HaBarzel 24
 	Ramat HaXayal
 	Tel-Aviv

Any help with announcing the next meeting and the talk in
user groups, new sites and mailing lists will be greatly
appreciated.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il