[Israel.pm] Perl and XEmacs

Pinkhas Nisanov pinkhas at nisanov.com
Sun Jun 4 08:27:04 PDT 2006

Hi,

I understand that you are talking about "Abbreviation" mode
when xemacs complete whole "(if|for|while|...)" block after
he find right string. If you want that "{ }" block will start from new
line you need to define "cperl-extra-newline-before-brace" as "true".
put at end of file "~/.xemacs/custom.el" line:
(setq cperl-extra-newline-before-brace t)

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov