[Israel.pm] FORMAT question

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:56:45 PDT 2006

On 7/4/06, Offer Kaye wrote:
> A better workaround I've found is to use Text::Table :)

Which goes to show, just because a module is on CPAN, doesn't mean it
isn't crap. I wrote the above in a hurry, without checking with
module. Now that I have, I see it's not help at all. It can't even
print a seperator line between the table heading and body.

Uri, I find using printf makes the code hard to read, hard to write,
hard to understand and hard to debug. In other words, for printing a
floating-pount number so it only has 4 digits, printf is great. For
something as complex as a table, printf just doesn't cut it.

--
Offer Kaye