[Israel.pm] new module for CPAN: Getopt::Long::String

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 Dov at freescale.com
Mon Jan 30 00:20:03 PST 2006

Since this is my first contribution, I will take the word of the guru. If anyone here disagrees with Gabor speak now or forever hold your peace. If I don't hear a disagreement by the end of the day, I will follow the code-patch option.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] General Business Information