[Israel.pm] new module for CPAN: Getopt::Long::String

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 Dov at freescale.com
Sun Jan 29 14:03:26 PST 2006

It would. I didn't say that there wasn't more than one way to do it. However, like all module, this prevents the rewrite the code over and over in different scripts and by different people.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] General Business Information