[Israel.pm] Updating and watching mysql tables

Kfir Lavi lavi.kfir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:58:00 PST 2006

Hi,I have a working website that search a mysql database and shows aformatted html with the results.I need to take the html representation and make it a form to updatethe database.I have looked at some cgi html... but i can't make my mined.One thing i need the the ability to add dynamically rows to a value,So i found one http://search.cpan.org/~rjbs/CGI-Form-Table-0.16/lib/CGI/Form/Table.pmWhat are your recommendations to make a small and elegant code.
Tnx,Kfir