[Israel.pm] MySql Replication expert Needed

Itzik Lerner - Orpak itzik at orpak.co.il
Tue Jan 10 03:24:43 PST 2006

Hi  all ,

First I want to tell you that our company ‘Orpak’ went public at the end of last year
And one of our investors is Bill Gates (thru his private fund) he invested 1,000,000$ cache out of the 25M of the total investment.

>From the press: “Honeywell Automation India Ltd (HAIL), in partnership with Israel’s Orpak, has bagged a $ 48 million order to provide e-retail solutions to the IndianOil Corporation Ltd (IOC) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL). As part of this order, HAIL will offer automation solutions to around 1300 retail outlets, 2300 product tankers and over a 100 product storage terminals of the two firms. This is the biggest order bagged by Honeywell in India and among the largest ones in the Asia-Pacific.”

Well first I want to share with you the good fillings I have out of the fact
That the 'blood' flowing in the hard of this project if actually Perl code !!!
It is a real time system written almost completely in Perl.

And now to business:

To one of the parts of the above project, we had to setup a replication of mysql database between a linux machine and a windows machine
The job was done for us, but we still having some problems with it.

If you have proven hands-on experience with mysql replication , I invite you to contact with me ASAP , for a sub-contractor job which pays good if you are good.

This can be also a door for you to proof your skills, and continue to work with us also in the future.

So don’t wait any longer,

Call me - 050-6611763

Thank you all
--Itzik