[Israel.pm] Reminder: Perl-IL Meeting on Thursday, 5 January 2006

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Jan 3 01:40:24 PST 2006

This is a reminder that the Israeli Perl Mongers ( http://www.perl.org.il/ )
will hold their monthly meeting on Thursday, 5 January 2006, in room 205 of
the Kaplun building in Tel Aviv University (at 19:00).

During the meeting we will have Lightning Talks, especially such that are
scheduled for the OSDC conference ( http://www.osdc.org.il/ ), and that their
speakers wish to rehearse and receive feedback for.

After the meeting we will go to a nearby pub or coffee shop for a post-meeting
social gathering.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.