[Israel.pm] Introduction to Perl 6

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Wed Dec 13 08:08:17 PST 2006

Will you be able to distribute the slides to those of us who can't
attend?

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[x] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[ ] Personal Memorandum