[Israel.pm] Day of the Meeting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Dec 9 09:40:47 PST 2006

Hi all!

I highly enjoyed Ran's presentation about the IO Programming Language this
Tuesday. However, there's one thing I'd like to note.

We normally had our meetings on Thursdays and then also some on Mondays.
However, this meeting was on a Tuesday. The person who's usually giving me a
ride planned his schedule so he's available on Thursdays and Mondays, but
Tuesday is not vacant for him.

For this meeting, I had to find another ride, but he's not going to come
anymore because the material in the Mongers' meeting is over his head.

We really should be consistent about which weekday we hold the meetings on.
Just for the meetings' organisers to note.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il