[Israel.pm] Perl GUis

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Fri Dec 8 03:54:44 PST 2006

There is absolutely nothing to prevent you from making you Tk GUIs
colorful. Use the background color options.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum