[Israel.pm] new job position

Pinkhas Nisanov pinkhas at nisanov.com
Mon Dec 4 00:39:44 PST 2006

Hi,

There is new job position that require
experience in some "free software" technologies:

"We are looking for a senior developer in order to lead our backend web
development activities.
The ideal candidate would have a wide range of experience in web server
technologies, including (for example) php, perl, tomcat, apache server,
working with Oracle/MySQL. They should be able to determine the proper
technology/tool for the job at hand based upon its requirements.
The candidate should have a solid background in software developmental
practices, with extensive experience in building infrastructure to a sizable
end users base.
Part of this experience should include at least 2-3 years of technical
leadership".

anyone interested can send CV to me or to
"Erel Sherman <erel.sherman at gmail.com>"

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov