[Israel.pm] Tk: Table lines

Felix Liberman felix.liberman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 09:42:01 PST 2006

Hi,

Once I used Tk::TableMatrix, but I'm still unsure about this module stability.
See details on CPAN:
http://search.cpan.org/~cerney/Tk-TableMatrix-1.22/

BTW, it could be much simple to use grid geometry manager over
Tk::Frame or Tk::Pane with dark background and ( -padx=>0,
pady=>$borderwidth/2, -sticky => 'nsew' ) as each widget's placement
parameters. The only trouble is that you've to fill each cell of the
"board" with some dummy widget.

Regards,

  ~Felix_