[Israel.pm] Perl Digest, Vol 41, Issue 20

Felix Liberman felix.liberman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 02:47:49 PDT 2006

Depends what do you mean saying "resize button". There are at least
two window manager visual elements that influence the window size:
border and maximize/restore button on the top. You can disable all
window manager elements at all (if it's really your goal) using
"overrideredirect(1);" but in this case your application should have
own controls for window drag and close.

-Felix.