[Israel.pm] minimal "must-know" modules list for Perl programmer

Assaf Gordon assafgordon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 05:08:55 PDT 2006

Data::Dumper.

Saved my butt many many times, usable almost everywhere (STDOUT, CGI,
Tk), can be used for debugging and even serializing.

Of course there are better ways of debugging, and (much) better modules
for serializing, but Data::Dumper is available (almost) always, without
the need to install external modules.