[Israel.pm] minimal "must-know" modules list for Perl programmer

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Mon Aug 28 03:37:22 PDT 2006

Technically speaking, warning and strict are pragmas, not modules.
I would suggest that everybody be familiar with File and File::x that
are distributed with Perl.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum