[Israel.pm] Multi Threading exercises ideas

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Thu Aug 24 00:15:38 PDT 2006

You could try opening threads to simultaneously listen on different UDP
ports (recv() is a blocking function)

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[x] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[ ] Personal Memorandum