[Israel.pm] Memory leak: finding who to blaim

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Tue Aug 22 02:53:21 PDT 2006

What type of daemon is this? What does it do? What modules does it call?
There are modules that are known to leak memory (such as Tk).

Generally speaking, I say that you should blame Gabor and get it over
with :)

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum