[Israel.pm] SQLite issue

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 01:11:43 PDT 2006

I am using SQLite in Yapcom.
When setting up the database I used to use the DBD::SQLite driver.
It seems to be still working but now if I want to access the same database
using the sqlite3 command I get an error saying it has invalid format.
(The Perl driver still seem to be use it)

As I did not like this situation I added a hook to use the sqlite3 command
to create the database but now the application requires that executable.

I would like to get back to using only DBD::SQlite but make sure it
is also readbale by sqlite3.
What could be the problem ?
The code is here:

http://svn.pti.co.il/svn/yapcom/yapcom/trunk/lib/YAPC/DBI.pm